Life starts at Conception
Genesis 25:21, “Now Isaac pleaded with the Lord for his wife, because she was barren; and the Lord granted his plea, and Rebekah his wife conceived,” & Genesis 30:22-24, “Then God remembered Rachel, and God listened to her and opened her womb, and she conceived and bore a son, and said, ‘God has taken away my reproach.’ So she called his name Joseph, and said, ‘The Lord shall add to me another son.'”
According to The Bible, and also Science, life starts at conception (light explosion when Sperm and Egg meet). This is an amazing creation of a new little human being, God’s son or daughter, a new life. People are confused and think life starts at birth, but this is wrong. Abortion is the killing of innocent babies in the womb.
What is Miscarriage?
What are the first signs of a Miscarriage?
Signs and symptoms of a miscarriage include:
- Vaginal bleeding that progresses from light to heavy.
- Abdominal or back pain.
What Causes Miscarriage?
- Herbicides, pesticides and radiation in food, water and air.
- Medical conditions in the mother, such as diabetes or thyroid disease.
- Hormone problems.
- Immune system responses.
- Physical problems in the mother.
- Uterine abnormalities.
My first baby almost became a miscarriage because I was working too hard cleaning a big house and I started to bleed. I stayed in bed for two days and took a lot of Vitamin E, & then I slowed down in my work and had a healthy baby boy.
It is so painful to go through a miscarriage. If this happens, pray a lot and know spiritually that the baby is going to spirit world, so have a small Seong Hwa Ceremony for the baby. The baby will be raised in spirit world, so deliver the baby the best way you can.
How to prevent or stop Miscarriage
- Good healthy food.
- Supplements especially calcium & magnesium (for bones and muscles, & they also counteracts heavy metals like mercury)
- Adequate calcium also helps with strength, energy, decision making, inventing, and good thought production.
- Iron if needed (I had to take extra, I almost fainted one day and was so tired).
- Vitamins E (is claimed to be good for the placenta) C, B, and A are all vitamins you and the baby need.
What not to eat or drink:
- Coffee, smoking or alcohol.
- Cut down on white sugar intake (use honey instead).
- Eat brown rice instead of white rice.
- Cut down on white flour, bread and cookies.
- Eat lots of vegetables and fruit, as well as good meats without antibiotics (best if organic or grass fed).
May God guide you and protect you, & if you have more questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out my Youtube ROI Kingdom Culture, where there are videos about child birth.
God Bless you,