Dear Parents, Candidates and Advocates,
Fall is here. Election time it is intense. Stay centered on God.
In Cheon Seong Gyong 2006 Version, I just read about “Why do we get Blessed in Marriage?”
CSG Page: 1253, Chapter 9:1.2.3. Marriage brings together heaven and earth. Why do people get married? What good things are they hoping for? It is to expand the love of God. It is to expand His people. It is to expand His lineage. (144-80, 1986.4.8)
1. Next Zoom Online Matching Workshop
- Saturday November 19th, from 2pm EST to about 4pm EST.
- Parents, Candidates, and Advocates are welcome.
- Email me (Dorit Smith) at email@example.com with your Email, Candidate’s Name, Age, Country, & 1stor 2nd gen.
Sign up for Zoom and I will invite you about 1/2 – 1 hour before the Zoom call.
I will give a talk based on a power point about the Matching and Blessing.
Be ready to shortly introduce your family and candidate: Name, Age, Hobbies, Work, and why you would like to get matched or when you feel close to God?
2. Website guidelines
- Advocates, please check out the candidates in your area and let me know if someone needs to be taken off.
- Hide your profile if you are talking to someone.
- Take your profile down if you get Matched and Blessed.
- Be Respectful when you approach someone. For 2nd Gen, if the parents are helping, approach them first.
- Feel free to ask me or any of the advocates questions or for help, but True Father gave the responsibility for matching 2nd Gen to the Parents. Also study online under Education on sanctuaryblessedlife.org.
- The 2nd King encourages candidates to Pray (the man prays and leads). Study about the Blessing and “Love and Respect” by Emerson Eggerich, and talk for about 3-6 months before deciding to get matched.
- The candidates need to take ownership; it is God’s and their Blessing. This is what the 2nd King’s own Children did and my Boys did the same.
Please do not get vaccinated for COV 19. It can kill you, cause sterility, change your DNA, and many other side effects. Check out https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/ for more information.
If you already got vaccinated, be honest about it and live very healthy.
Be Bold and Courageous.
May God guide us.